Goat's Milk Soap
These bars are full of vitamins and minerals, help maintain your skin's healthy pH balance and are rich in moisturizing fatty acids and proteins.
They even boast some protection from the sun’s UV rays, help in fighting acne and assisting in wound healing, as well as helping skin become softer and more elastic.
Thanks to the olive, coconut and grapeseed oils, this soap is rich in vitamin E which helps fight free radicals and support a healthy immune system.
Goat’s milk is often the soap of choice for people with allergies, eczema or sensitive skin.
This bar is completely biodegradable. No harmful chemicals will be washed down the drain.
Saponified olive, coconut and grapeseed oils, goat’s milk, essential oils (see below)
Essential Oils & Other Ingredients Used
- Oatmeal Honey (ground oats, honey)
- Peppermint (peppermint essential oil)
- Autumn Wreath (peppermint, balsam fir, rosemary, eucalyptus + tea tree essential oils)
- Sweet Orange & Clove (sweet orange + clove essential oils)
- Mulled Cider (cinnamon, lemongrass, bergamot + grapefruit essential oils)
- Black Licorice - (anise + lavender essential oils)
- Pink Grapefruit + Balsam Fir (pink grapefruit + balsam fir essential oils)
- Lavender (lavender essential oil)
- Wildwood (rosemary, cedarwood, bergamot, juniper berry + balsam fir essential oils)
- Orange Patchouli (sweet orange, lavender + patchouli essential oils)
- Spearmint (spearmint essential oil)